Two leading Door Companies, McKee-Horrigan Inc. and Grizzly Door Systems have moved to a new facility and are growing. We are looking for a salesperson looking for high-earning potential, with a passion for new business development, to be part of our growing team.
We’re looking for a dynamic, customer-focused individual, with a proven track record in selling mechanical or technical products and services to commercial accounts in the GTA. If you work well with minimum supervision and as part of a team, are known for achieving and exceeding targets, possess superior communication and closing skills, and are looking for a career, not a job, we would like to hear from you.
Proudly servicing the GTA for almost 50 years, Grizzly Door Systems and McKee-Horrigan provide, install and service commercial overhead and other doors, loading dock levelers and equipment, man doors, and other security, access, and standard or custom commercial door needs. McKee-Horrigan also installs and services residential garage doors and provides construction and other services to residential and commercial customers. We are committed to delivering excellence in everything we do.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Ability to identify potential new commercial customers and markets and develop tactics to bring in new revenue
- Strong negotiating and closing skills and a values-based approach to always represent the company in a professional manner
- Minimum 3-5 years of related sales experience with a proven track record of achieving performance goals. Priority will be given to someone who has previous sales experience in this industry or past door/dock installation and service experience
- Highly motivated with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Areas of Specialty: Advertise and/or promote, sales and service.
- Sectional Overhead Doors
- Dock Levelers, dock seals, bumpers and related loading dock equipment
- Rolling Steel Doors, Fire Doors
- Industrial renovations and construction projects such as new door openings, buildings, and concrete work etc.
- Strong communications, oral as written, with an attention to detail
- Time management
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract
To the right candidate, we offer a full-time position in a fantastic work environment with a supportive and collaborative team approach to growing the business.
- Competitive compensation: salary plus commission, based on past experience and ability to achieve/surpass targets
- Work remotely, yes occasionally.
- Company vehicle and business expenses
- Company cell phone
- Competitive benefit package
- Bonus programs
- Career development and learning