Up To The Most Demanding Challenges.
The Solalite garage door is the epitome of relentless performance. Designed for customers who demand a door that resists high impacts, corrosion and moisture infiltration, it can withstand the most challenging weather conditions. Ideal for cold weather climates, the optional thermally broken frame inhibits cold transfer from the outside of the door through to the inside face. Solalite is a smart choice for car washes, automotive dealerships, agricultural applications, busing facilities, underground parking facilities and more.
- Manufactured from 2” thick (50.8mm) corrosion-resistant aluminum-framed construction in a standard clear anodized finish. Custom colours available.
- Clear or dark bronze polycarbonate, available in 5/8” (16mm) thickness.
- Polycarbonate, translucent glazing is lightweight, virtually unbreakable and energy efficient.
- Continuous-hinge design inhibits water build-up between sections and prevents air infiltration, which maximizes thermal resistance and protects wash system or interior equipment.
- Thermally-broken frame eliminates ice build-up on door interior. The Solalite is the only door in the industry with this optional feature.
- Built-in integral strut bar in meeting rails provides extra strength and long term durability.
- Corrosion-resistant hardware package provides additional protection against harsh environments: galvanized springs, zinc-plated shaft/coupler, stainless steel cables, and powder coated track & hardware.